Full-Time Sales Associate
- $17 to $19 Hourly
We now have opportunities for passionate, enthusiastic retail team players to join our Fjällräven Sales Associate team in the Boston, MA area!
WHAT WE OFFER
When you join us at Fjällräven, expect the following benefits:
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Financial wellness program, including financial coaching and loans
- Paid Time Off
- Full-time employees: Opportunities for medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- A sustainable product and operation
The anticipated wage range for this sales associate role is $17-19 per hour.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an on-the-ground ambassador in our retail store, you will promote our core values, including:
- Nature - Our goal is to connect people to spend time in nature and to protect our planet's natural systems.
- Economy - We produce and sell high-quality, durable products and continuously innovate to provide high value to customers and our business for many decades to come.
- Society - We practice good corporate citizenship in the communities where we are present and aim to be a net contributor to a well-functioning society everywhere we do business.
- Wellbeing - We aim to respect each individual's integrity, treat people fairly, encourage a balanced life, and offer personal development.
This position is a full-time retail sales associate role located in our Boston - Newbury retail store and reports to the store manager. We are seeking an associate for 4-5 shifts per week. This is a regular (non-seasonal) position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Fjällräven Sales Associate, you will promote exceptional guest experience and support your retail team in day-to-day operations and success within our core values. You will also support staff training, code of conduct, and policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Help our customers through education, demonstration, and excellent listening and communication skills
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values
- Run a cash register and assist customers in making purchases and processing orders
- Communicate with your team to make sure we deliver excellent customer service
- Stock retail products and assist with order deliveries
- Help keep the store looking great with some light cleaning duties
- Bend, reach and move about the store and the storage area to assist our customers
WHO YOU ARE
Requirements for this role:
- High levels of customer service, patience, and kindness
- You are organized and dependable - this means we can count on you to be efficient and do a consistently great job
- You take action and face challenges as they come
- You are a continuous learner and consider yourself tech-savvy
- You care about sustainability and the outdoors - even if you are just getting started in your relationship with nature, you are passionate about the importance of connecting with nature and willing to share that passion with others
- You are open to a variety of shifts that may change with the season and business needs
- Strongly preferred: You are a full-time resident of the Boston, MA area
We are an international outdoor company with an aim to connect more people to nature. Since our humble start in 1960, a lot has changed, but our mission has remained strong. Through the development of premium, lasting, and timeless equipment, we keep people outside - warmer, safer, and dryer. With the right equipment, our users can stay out longer, be more comfortable, and come home happier.
Our story doesn't stop there. We organize events that offer the spirit of adventure and outdoor challenge to users at all levels, effectively making nature more accessible and our users more connected. We recognize the impact of climate change and the threat it poses to the natural world, and we are active partners in creating a future where outdoor lovers can enjoy nature for generations to come. Our sustainability promise is our Code of Conduct, The Fjallraven Way, and is an ever-present reminder that our business decisions always favor protecting and preserving nature.
When you join Fjällräven, you join a 60-year-old legacy of commitment to a common goal: to make nature more accessible to more people. We develop timeless, quality outdoor gear; we act responsibly toward nature, animals, & people; and we inspire passion for outdoor life. If you were waiting for an opportunity to make an impact, this is it!
SOUND LIKE A GREAT ADVENTURE!? We were hoping you’d say so. If you fit this profile for our retail sales associate, please complete our brief application now! Applications are processed on an ongoing basis, and the position can be filled before closing. We look forward to reading your application!
Fenix Outdoor and Fjällräven celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.