Web Program Manager
- Expired: July 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
From Fivetran's founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We're proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role:
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We're looking for our first Website Program Manager on our Brand Studio team. The Brand Studio team builds relevant moments for current and future customers, showing the importance of how things work, and builders making it work.
We are seeking a results-driven web program manager to lead the development of our company's website. You will be working in close partnership with our Website Design Manager, collaborating with our product marketing, content and brand communications and IT teams to guide it through the website conceptualization and product development stages. To ensure success as a web program manager, we are looking for a candidate with strong digital website project delivery experience and skills. You will manage medium and large-scale website projects of varying complexity that will require coordination of cross-functional teams.
A marker of success for this role will be someone whose influence in web design translates into an innovative online process. You have a passion for project management, ability to launch with creative excellence and to collaborate through influence. Reporting to the Director of Design Operations, you will be joining a creative production team responsible for uniting cross-functional teams, problem-solving and delivering the best creative work possible.
This full-time position is open to candidates in Oakland, Denver or are Remote.
What You'll Do:
- Scope and plan for various website projects, including, but not limited to core site UX, landing pages, testing and site optimization across our website.
- Facilitate quarterly planning and managing the website roadmap.
- Own systems for project documentation, status tracking and communication to ensure stakeholders and team members are involved at the right times, understand project health and decisions and follow through on their commitments.
- Lead steering committee meeting with senior leaders across marketing and design.
- Establish and lead various planning and integration cadences with both engineering and non-engineering partners including agencies and vendors.
- Source and procure agencies and vendors, as necessary.
- Facilitate effective critiques and reviews and ensure prioritized feedback is represented in the work.
- Advocate for high-quality creative work that creates business value.
- Has a good understanding of web best practices including user experience, search engine optimization (SEO), A/B testing and website performance optimization.
- Ensure the overall smooth operation of web development, resource planning and performance to SLA's.
Skills We're Looking For:
- 3-4 years of experience as a producer or digital program manager for an in-house team
- Knowledge of visual and content design, website development and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and serve as a champion of evolving processes and practices for impact.
- Clear and effective communication with strong written and verbal communication skills that enables you to work asynchronously across time zones.
- Iterative in your approach and work transparently, bringing teammates and stakeholders along as you drive improvements.
- Experience working with Webflow is a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equityevery employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We're honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion , but more importantly, we're proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream . To learn more about Fivetran's culture and what it's like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fivetran