Global Systems Integrator Director
- Posted: over a month ago
From Fivetran's founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We're proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Alliance team has been an instrumental piece of the sustained success Fivetran has seen over the past few years. We are seeking an additional high performing teammate to play a key role in our GSI partnership strategy. As a Global Systems Integrator Director, you will assist in growing our enterprise business by enabling and growing both new and existing GSI partners within our space. You will be tasked with managing Accenture or Deloitte and up to 2 more GSIs. You will be responsible for creating and driving a full go to market strategy across each of our key regions. Your focus will be on building key relationships and creating joint marketing and sales opportunities with and through your strategic partners. You will closely align the Fivetran Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliance teams with those GSIs by driving top of funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Fivetran field sales teams to drive revenue alongside those partners.
As the Global Systems Integrator Director at Fivetran, you will:
- Manage the day to day tactical relationship for our core GSI partners and focus on Accenture or Deloitte
- Enable GSIs to deliver key outcomes to their customers using Fivetran in their modern data stack
- Identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- Build a co-marketing plan to deliver mutually beneficial value propositions to our addressable enterprise markets
- Uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals, co-sells, and the ability to build products alongside our partners
- Create more strategic opportunities for Fivetran to participate in and increase strategic alignment between GSI organizations & the Fivetran revenue organization
- Closely align with the Strategic Technology Alliances Managers to help leverage all co-sell opportunities and produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization
What you bring to the table:
- A proven track record of recruiting, onboarding, and growing ISV relationships with Accenture or Deloitte
- Ability and passion for developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts and working closely with sales teams in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled
- You can work in a fast-paced environment. You're able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude
- Experience working at a GSI like Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, NTT Data, etc.
- Experience in the Snowflake, AWS, or GCP Ecosystems
- Past relevant sales/account management experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Partner Marketing experience
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Home office setup reimbursement program for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- RSU's - every employee is granted RSU's when they walk in the door
We're honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we're proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran's culture and what it's like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fivetran