Senior Network Engineer
Fivesky Alpharetta, GA
- Expired: October 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have extensive knowledge of network design and architecture? Do you in depth knowledge on Routing, Switching, and Network Security? If so, Then you might be Fivesky's next Senior Network Engineer. We're building a brand-new global team which will have a direct impact on changing the way over a million participants using their assets.
Want you've done:
- 8-10 years of experience designing and implementing large enterprise network environments
- Expert-level Routing and switching experience (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Multicast) on Cisco or Arista or Juniper.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP protocol family and network security technologies.
- Designed and implemented encryption protocols such as DMVPN, IPSec, TLS.
- Worked with data center fabric network such as VXLAN and Cisco ACI.
- Designed and built a multi-tier DMZ Network with micro and macro segmentation
- Migrated large scale datacenters and provided the support for the applications migrations
- Worked both independently and as a team member
- Articulated and presented network design risk and facilitated decision making
- Worked with data analysis tools such as Wireshark, TCPDump
What you'll do:
- Design the network architecture
- Develop engineering standards and create best practices and technical models utilizing knowledge of market trends
- Evaluate, architect and engineer an enterprise network solution using Switching, Routing, Wireless, and Public Cloud Networking
- Select the network platforms, develop Bill of Material (BoM),
- Design Network topologies
- create and maintain Visio diagrams,
- Configure templates, IP addressing and the low level design documents that contains all the switching/routing details, migration steps, bandwidth analysis and security policy controls.
- Have a in-depth knowledge on Routing, Switching and Network Security
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages - Python, Perl, or shell
- Setting up network connections with multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure
- Setting up the VPC, Network Security Groups, Access Control, IA&M, Load Balancer etc
Bachelor of Science or equivalent undergraduate study
Networking Certification preferably with Network Security
CCIE or equivalent industry certification
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Atlanta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fivesky