Are you passionate about delivering measurable results? Do you enjoy working on a wide variety of projects? Do you have strong Excel skills, analytical mindset, and high attention to detail? Then Fivesky is very interested to speak with you, our next Sales Operations Specialist.
Who we are:
Fivesky is a global service provider within the technical industry that focuses on all things IT. From our cybersecurity resell business to our PMaaS (Project Management-as-a-Service) teams, we are all bound together under one simple mission "Work Hard, Play Hard".
We have a fully stocked kitchen, daily Nerf wars, and some really great people whose goal is to push the envelope on how global organizations receive their tech services.
Who you are:
- A college graduate with BS/BA in Business or Technology-related area.
- Tech-savvy, the type of person who keeps up with the latest trends in technology and its role in supporting global enterprises.
- You must have a basic understanding of networking / security products and the top manufacturers in this field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with a VAR / MSP, manufacturer or distributor.
What you've done:
- You have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel (e.g. IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, Pivot Tables, Structuring Data, etc.).
- Have knowledge of the 3 Tier sales cycle and IT procurement process.
- You have become a power user of Salesforce or a comparable CRM tool.
- Understand sales operations/procurement workflow.
- Thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Multi-task and be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in G-suite is a plus (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Gmail, etc.)
What you will do:
- Maintain the Salesforce database ensuring accurate customer information, pricing and order details are recorded in a timely manner.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer emails and calls within the defined stipulated time.
- Process all customer transactions from quoting through final delivery and invoicing of products throughout all of our global regions.
- Work in a global environment with our customers and partners to ultimately deliver excellent service based on customer needs.
- Support our account directors in various tasks related to customer order fulfillment, and ensure product delivery meets customer expectations.
- Assist in hardware quality checks and staging prior to final delivery to the client.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.