The Fiver Children's Foundation is seeking a part-time Program and Office Associate to assist with program outreach efforts and administrative tasks.
Start Date: April 1, 2020
20 hours per week, spread over four or five days. Afternoons preferred.
- Outreach to youth participants and families to encourage program attendance
- Assist program team with mailings and event logistics
- Manage office facilities issues
- Negotiate contracts (postage, copier, cleaning)
- Order office supplies
- Manage vendor relationships
- Liaise with outsourced bookkeeper
- Assist with on-boarding training and data collection
- Manage kitchen including cleanliness schedule and ordering food for events
- Spanish-speaking required
- Three years related work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Motivated, optimistic, friendly personality, quick learner, problem-solver
Fiver Children’s Foundation values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All Fiver spaces, communications and interactions are inclusive, warm, kid-centered, honest and intentional.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about our mission, visit fiver.org.