Product Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
Five9 is seeking a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) reporting to the VP of Product Marketing and acting as the primary owner for product marketing tasks. The ideal candidate for the PMM position will have excellent communications skills and at least 3 years of experience in contact center software space, preferably with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products. Product marketing experience with key skills such as writing, campaign design etc are desired, but subject matter expertise in the contact center space is a must.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where diversity of thought and creating an inclusive culture are valued and there is a focus on creating positive outcomes for the individual, the team, and the business.
The individual will be self-motivated, have a desire for continuous learning and exploring new ideas and approaches.
- Own product marketing strategy, including writing content e.g. blogs, general copy and bylines, marketing campaigns, and sales enablement.
- Maintain information about competitive products in the market.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates the Five9 products in the market and highlights the business benefits of key features.
- Write marketing collateral including website pages, customer case studies, whitepapers, technical briefs, vertical solution briefs, and contact center industry insights.
- Create product and brand messaging, as well as track user journeys through the funnel with the use of correct messaging and content.
- Collaborate with the Sales and PM teams on campaigns targeting specific market segments, across communications channels.
- Train the Five9 Sales team on product positioning, benefits, sales tools, and competitive differentiators.
- Create product demonstration tools and videos for the Five9 product line.
- Create product presentations that can be used by the Sales and Marketing teams when talking with partners, customers, and prospects.
- Create content for various audiences for Five9 community channels partnering with the social teams e.g. Five9 blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Represent the company and brand during live presentations e.g. live sessions, on-demand webinars.
- Occasional travel to industry events for presentations and product demonstrations.
- Create rich and engaging content to drive audience engagement growth, develop value positions, messaging, and storylines.
- Assist in the creation of customer case studies.
- Maintain a central repository of current product collateral that can be used by the entire company.
- 3+ years relevant experience in product marketing. CCaaS / CX experience preferred.
- Demonstrated prior experience creating compelling content that yields high engagement and exceeds KPI's.
- Copywriting experience is helpful.
- Experience creating sales enablement content and case studies geared to multiple personas in various stages of the marketing funnel.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven climate.
- Self starter with strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, and can drive results on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and cross team collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent on the job experience.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Technology and Terms.
Recommended – but Not Required
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud offerings and VoIP.
- Creative Skills – Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Social Media Skills – Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn etc.
- Media Skills e.g. experience giving media interviews, working with press on byline articles etc.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Wordpress, Seismic, Marketo.
- Position is full-time M-F – can be remote, but HQ in San Ramon, CA so would need to accommodate PST time zone where applicable.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k) plan.
Learn more about our Employee Benefits offerings and other perks here.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Bishop Ranch Business Park in San Ramon, CA.
AddressSan Ramon, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Five9
Get fresh Marketing Software jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.