At this time, we are seeking a Nursing Manager to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises nursing care provided by nursing assistants, licensed vocational/practical nurses and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities may include:
- Interviews, recommends hires and (trains employees.)
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and clinical expertise required to effectively supervise all nursing activities in the facility or the units to which assigned.
- Reviews and implements all nursing procedures and systems relative to the unit(s).
- Promotes and protects resident's rights; assists residents to make informed decisions; treats Residents with dignity and respect.
- RN, management or supervisory experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing.
- Current state license to practice as a nurse.
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to communicate orally and through written reports and other documents relating to Resident, staff and others. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, clients, customers and the public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define and solve problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical journals and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Auto req ID: 58795BR
Job Category: Clinical
Location Information: Calusa Harbour is a beautiful community in Fort Myers, FL, with more than 440 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
Job Type: Full-Time
Posting Title: Nursing Supervisor RN-SNF
Work Shift: Overnight