Foulk Manor North is a beautiful community in Wilmington, DE, with more than 160 units offering independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Per-Diem Maintenance Worker to join our team!
- Fill in vacations, etc.
- Preparing resident rooms for new occupants.
- Handling general maintenance repair needs at the community.
- Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards.
- Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed.
- Keeping accurate maintenance records of work done.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of similar experience.
- Due to the size of our community, we are seeking an individual who likes to keep busy!
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task.
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Ageility Physical Therapy Solutions. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Ageility’s rehabilitation services include outpatient rehabilitation, inpatient rehabilitation, and personal fitness.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status, and any other status protected by local, state and/or federal laws. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.