Residential Painting Production Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 to $40,000 Yearly
As a Residential Production Manager, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Coordinate and guide residential and small commercial painting jobs though the scheduling and installation stages and serve as the focal point for communication among the various involved parties.
- Exemplifying our code of values and adhere to our established guidelines.
- Work efficiently, with confidence and discipline with above average attention to detail.
- Have a strong commitment to tasks completed on time.
- Look to management for direction when needed.
- Follow established policies and procedures.
- Proactive and positive mindset.
- Ensure assigned painting projects are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs, delivering a quality project and obtaining a five star Google review.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from estimated to completed.
- Manage a calendar for up to six paint crews by communicating with customer and paint foreman.
- Draw up schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, remodelers and other representatives.
- Solicit painting subcontractors and keep proper ratios of painting crews to estimators.
- Coordinating other trades such as: pressure washing, carpenters, stucco repair, etc.
- Lead meetings and ensure proper document control and record keeping.
- Maintain a specific price margin and keep track of materials used for each job.
- Collect payment and Google Reviews from customer after each job.
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience
- Bilingual a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Five Star Painting of Waco
ManufacturingView all jobs at Five Star Painting of Waco