- $19 to $29 Hourly
Five Star Home Services was voted one of the best places to work by Columbus CEO.
Five Star Home Services is seeking two (2) professional and energetic Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Canal Winchester and Xenia offices.
Five Star Home Services offers:
- Top of the line wages paid weekly!
- Starting pay between $19.23 & $28.85 per hour contingent on experience.
- 401K with up to a 4% company match.
- Full comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision and much more...
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Company paid Holidays.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee Discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Incentives & Programs.
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?
GOOD, THERE’S MORE....
- We do not test or screen for THC.
- An Experienced Management Team that is here to support you the entire way ensuring you have a successful career.
SUMMARY: Administrative assistants support managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling various tasks to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must possess an elevated level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Assisting the HR Team with onboarding of new hires.
- May act as a liaison between Management and Employees.
- Assist Management by writing disciplinary documents and filing said documents once they are reviewed, signed, and returned to HR.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); Associates’ Degree in related field; or equivalent combination of education and prior administrative experience preferred.
- Language Skills- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and distance.
- Computer Skills- Intermediate personal computer skills including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc. Must possess excellent typing skills and pay attention to detail.
If you meet or exceed our requirements above, we highly encourage you to Apply today!
Five Star Home Services is currently one of the LARGEST and FASTEST GROWING residential home services companies in Ohio with HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing branches in Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati! Our jobs consist of a variety of new construction, remodels, and service plumbing. We strive to provide excellent service while maintaining a strong FAMILY ATMOSPHERE in our offices.
Five Star GroupCanal Winchester, OH
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.