Five Star Food Service is now hiring for a Warehouse Manager within our Branch Operations team.
The warehouse manager will be responsible for all functions in connection with the operation of the warehouse environment in Tucker, GA.
Warehouse Manager responsibilities include:
- Ability to be a “Hands-On” Manager working with warehouse staff and vendors to receive and store food, supplies, and materials; Ensures items are stored at proper temperatures.
- Tracks, controls and ensures the security of the inventory.
- Ensures the warehouse storage areas are in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains effective staff levels, follows fair and consistent progressive discipline procedures.
- Coaches, counsels, and trains employees in order to build teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Follows established standards for security, sanitation, and the safety of the operation.
- Maintains accurate purchasing and inventory records.
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments, and direct the work of subordinate employees in an ever changing environment and to ensure maximum productivity.
- Must have the ability to work independently and have strong written, oral and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis; on a consistent basis along with reaching, bending, stooping frequently.
- Must have experience with the forklift, power jacks, etc.
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must be able to pass a background check
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Two to three years of warehouse management experience
- Previous experience using Excel, ordering stock, inventory control of a warehouse.
- Familiar and knowledgeable of warehouse operations including safety, food handling, sanitation, and storage requirements.
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Position Status: Full-Time
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.