Clinical Documentation Specialist/ Customer Service
- $15 to $16 Hourly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Five Star's Medical Supply division is looking to hire a Professional, Mature, Trustworthy, Reliable Individual(s) to join our team.
We believe in Work Life Balance. This is a full time position of 30 hours per week. Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Medical Office / Medical Supply knowledge preferred
- Evaluating records for patients to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation where needed – for example, for Medicaid or insurance billing.
- Tracking outcomes for individual clients/ patients to measure the quality of services provided.
- Following up with physicians where needed to complete an individual patient’s records
- Describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Contact individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explains products or services and prices, and answers questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and insurance information, payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Records names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Maintains records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Manages and grows existing accounts.
- Sells added services to clients.
- Builds and keeps effective professional relationships with clients/ patients.
- Help clients/ patients understand company products and services.
- Manages queries about company products and services.
- Builds up detailed knowledge about the company's products.
- Provides proactive assistance and supports to clients /patients and physicians.
- Meets consumer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers/ clients.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Basic computer literacy skills
- General office skills (fax, copy, outlook, word, filing etc.)
- Quick-learning skills
- Time-management skills
- Multi Tasker
- Organizational skills
- Telephone Etiquette .
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401k -Company Matched 3%
- Employee Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Employee Discounts
- Must be and have proof of Covid 19 vaccination
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to present 3 verifiable professional references
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered
FIVE STAR D.M.E. Medical Supply Co
Five Star Companion CarePhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.