Product Support (Pest & Animal Control)
- $14 Hourly
Do you like working in a fast-paced customer service environment? Do you like the challenge of working with multiple product lines? We have a rare opening for a customer service representative with a national product retailer, and, if you answered yes to the above, this may be the job for you! This retailer assists with Solving Pest & Animal Control needs, providing environmentally friendly Lawn & Garden products and Supporting bird enthusiasts with innovative choices for Backyard Birdfeeding.
As a customer service representative, you’ll answer inbound inquires including product troubleshooting, order status, and order placements. For this role, you need excellent customer service skills and the ability to navigate information to help support customers. The ability to multitask is a must, along with excellent typing skills and grammar.
If you're an individual that is passionate about helping others, we encourage you to apply with Five Star Call Centers!
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Idaho.
- Previous 1 year product support or trouble shooting experience required
- Prior 1 year call center experience preferred
- Technical savvy (able to toggle between multiple browsers & systems using dual monitors
- Previous remote work from home experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and utilize multiple resources to resolve customer issues
- Type 35+ words per minute
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email and/or chat.
- Able to work off script, as needed, probing for additional information
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $14/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Shift is 6:30am-3:00pm (MST) ; Work Days - Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend after August
- Paid Training - typically 3 weeks in length from 6:30am-3:00pm Mon-Fri (MST)
- Status - Full Time ; 40 hours, Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days -
We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
Equipment Provided Option - Equipment will be shipped to you.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job.
NOT YOUR ORDINARY CALL CENTERᵀᴹ
Powered by JazzHR
Five Star Call CentersMeridian, ID
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.