Product Support (Healthcare)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for compassionate individuals interested in being part of an essential support team in the field of health care. Our associates play an important role in helping individuals access telehealth services. This includes enrollment, password resets, website and app assistance and troubleshooting, and more.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We're looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously.
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of North Dakota. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
- Previous 1 year product support or trouble shooting experience required
- Prior 1 year call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option - Equipment will be shipped to you. Available to Full time only.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace. Available for Full or Part time.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click her for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services or products
- Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems
- Able to work without a script and maintain call control
- Log and track customer interaction as required for each client
- Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe
- Concession of the customers' troubles by recommendation of products, services or procedures
- Evaluation of the systems' problems to recommend enhancements
- Ability to multi-task using multiple system pending the clients working environment
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $13/hour, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Shifts between - 6:00am-11:00pm (CST) ; Work Days - Mon-Fri & Every Other Weekend (day off during the week on wkd rotation)
- Such as 6a-230p, 7a-330p, 8a-430p, 9a-530p, 1230p-9p and 230p-11p
- Paid Training - typically 2 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status - Full Time ; 40 hours, Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days - click to see benefits-at-a-glance & Part Time - 20-30 hours (min of 20 hrs, must participate in BYOD option)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.Not Your Ordinary Call Center.TM
Powered by JazzHR
Five Star Call Centers
Get fresh Direct Support Care jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.