Customer Support (Parking App)
- $14 Hourly
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We're looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
We are looking for passionate individual to be the first point of contract in answering calls and emails to get our customers where they need to go with confidence. We're hiring associates to support customer service for a nationwide parking reservation app.
These positions will assist customers via multiple support channels, including phone, chat and/or email, to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Mississippi
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $14/hr plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Shifts between 6:00am-11:00pm (CST) ; Work Days - M-F & Every Other Wkd or every Saturday
- Paid Training - typically 3 weeks in length from 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri (CST)
- Status - Full Time ; 30-40 hours, Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days -
We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
Equipment Provided Option - Equipment will be shipped to you.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job.
NOT YOUR ORDINARY CALL CENTERᵀᴹ
Powered by JazzHR
Five Star Call CentersSouthaven, MS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.