Customer Support (Parking App) - 10 hr Shifts / Stay Put Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you like helping people? Is a fast-paced environment more your speed? We're looking for experienced customer service associates with a drive to ensure the best experience possible. You must be able to work at top speeds on the phone and the computer simultaneously. Check out our opportunity below!
We are looking for passionate individual to be the first point of contract in answering calls and emails to get our customers where they need to go with confidence. We're hiring associates to support customer service for a nationwide parking reservation app.
These positions will assist customers via multiple support channels, including phone, chat and/or email, to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the state of Ohio. We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
- 1 year of customer service or customer support experience
- 1 year of previous call center or office background experience required
- Technical savvy
- Previous remote work from home experience a plus
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws is required
Equipment Provided Option - Equipment will be shipped to you. Available to Full time only.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace. Available for Full or Part time.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click her for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
- In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through multiple communication channels such as phone, email and/or chat.
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $13-$14 pending shift/hours, plus shift differential(extra $1/hr nights & wkds) and possible increase after 90 days pending attendance and performance
- Stay put bonus of $150 after 30 days and $150 after 60 days as long as in good standing
- Shifts between 7:00am-12:00am (EST) ; Work Days - M-F & Every Other Wkd or Every Saturday - 8 or 10 hr shifts/rotating days on/off.
- Some set schedule 10 hour shift options available from 1:30pm-12a either Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat or Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed
- As well as a few 7a-5:30p M-F & Every Other Wkd or Every Sat - 8 or 10 hr shifts/rotating days on/off.
- Paid Training - typically 2 weeks in length from 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri (EST)
- Status - Full Time ; 40 hours, Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days - click to see benefits-at-a-glance & Part Time - 20-30 hours (min of 20 hrs, must participate in BYOD option)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.Not Your Ordinary Call Center.TM
Powered by JazzHR
Five Star Call Centers
Get fresh Human Resources Call Center Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.