Customer Service (Debit Card)
- $14 Hourly
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
This particular project is assisting clients with inquiries on debit card incentives, balances and order placement.
This is a work-at-home position for individuals living in the states of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Previous 1 year customer service or customer support experience
- Previous 1 year call center or office background experience
- Technical savvy (able to toggle between multiple browsers & systems using dual monitors
- Previous remote work from home experience preferred
- Quick learner and able to work independently
- Type 35 words per minute accurately
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Must be 18 years of age
- A background check applicable with state and federal laws will be required
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Access company and client resources provided to accurately handle the call
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Remain positive and professional in all customer interactions
- Flexibility to cross train as requested
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay - $14/hour, plus shift differential (extra $1/hr nights & wkds)
- Work hours - Shifts between 8:00am-6:30 pm (EST) ; Work Days - Mon-Fri
- Paid Training - typically 2 days in length from 9:00am-6:00pm (EST)
- Status - Full Time ; 30-40 hours, Full time-Benefit eligible 1st of month after 60 days - click to see benefits-at-a-glance
We have a Bring Your Own Device or equipment can be sent you option. Details below.
Equipment Provided Option - Equipment will be shipped to you.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.) Company will provide equipment
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Option - This position requires you to provide your own equipment and workspace.
- Must have verified internet service(secure, reliable and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection.)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 5200 Series or greater
- Memory: 8GB on Windows 8.1 / 10 64 bits
- Screen Resolution: 1280x768 or higher, dual monitors required.
- USB headset
- Click here for an example
- No Chromebooks, netbooks, or any type of tablet (Must be a laptop or a desktop)
- Up-to-date antivirus software must be installed on the platform and a recent scan completed. (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Firewall must be enabled (Will be checked prior to allowing login to system)
- Click here for the BYOD policy for full detailed list of requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job. Click here to read the full description.
NOT YOUR ORDINARY CALL CENTERᵀᴹ
Powered by JazzHR
Five Star Call CentersAtlanta, GA
BusinessView All Five Star Call Centers Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.