Customer Service Representative
Our Office is a Marketing Firm located in the greater Houston area. We want you to come to work and love what you do. We cultivate a company culture that focuses on growth, mentor-ship, and fun. We represent our clients in each industry, using a personal approach to build relationships that turn into lifelong customers. We work hand in hand with some of the largest retailers in the world to provide our clients customers a unique experience that provides product demonstration and product knowledge. With a killer attitude, unmatched ambition, and a strong student mentality, the our team is crushing goals!
Let’s Start with the Benefits of Working with Us!
- Travel to new locations to showcase clients’ products.
- Advance at your own pace.
- Fantastic compensation for sales customer base expansion.
- Earn the position as a team leader with motivation and drive.
- Travel to awards ceremonies to see top performers receive accolades – it could be you!
- Learn marketing from award-winning pros.
Customer Service Representative – Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills a MUST.
- Be the liaison between clients and their customers.
- Answer all queries in a direct, honest and straightforward manner.
- Have the ability to travel.
- Give prices and pricing structures when asked.
- Meet with customers.
- Showcase clients’ products.
- Track and record sales.
- Work with a like-minded team towards a common goal.
- Explain/demonstrate the benefits of clients’ products.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Learn new tasks as needed for upward growth (team and individual!)
- Work with marketing team to build brand and customer base for clients.
If this is you, click the Apply button to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you today!
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual