We are currently seeking a well-rounded full time staff accountant to join our firm with 3 to 5 years recent CPA firm experience.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Perform audits, reviews and compilations
· Preparation of workpapers
· Preparation of financial statements
· Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate tax returns
· Preparation of exempt organization tax returns; Form 990, Form 5500, NYS CHAR500
The qualified candidate will:
· Possess solid analytical and communication skills.
· Work well in a team environment as well as independently
· A minimum of three years recent public accounting experience
· A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in accounting with a CPA or on track for obtaining license
· Should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Exposure to ProSystems Fx Engagement, Ultra Tax, Checkpoint Tools preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package including medical and 401(K).
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please email your resume to:
Fitzsimmons Abrams, LLP
Why Work Here?Fitzsimmons Abrams, LLP is a well-established CPA firm headquartered in Woodbury, Long Island. Although our practice includes individuals and privately-held companies whose businesses are manufacturing, retailing, construction, real estate and service organizations, the major part of our practice is comprised of engagements in the unique and specialized field of not-for-profit including, charitable organizations, labor organizations, business leagues and employee benefit plans. Our wide range of clientele provides a broad range of experience to our staff.
Our staff is our number one asset. We pride ourselves on providing support, training, mentoring and offering a work-life balance.