Customer Service/ Hospitality People Read On- Unbelievable Opportunity
Fitzgerald Automotive Group Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THE FITZGERALD AUTOMOTIVE GROUP SEEKING SALES CONSULTANTS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is seeking Automotive Sales Representatives to add to our growing sales department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love customer service to help us keep up with increased traffic.
- CONFIDENTIAL VIRTUAL VIDEO INTERVIEWS
- REGISTER AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM
- MANY OF OUR MANAGERS STARTED AS SALES PEOPLE, WE ALWAYS TRY TO PROMOTE FROM WITHIN!
Automotive Sales Consultants Benefits
- Complete State of the Art Training Program that works!
- Excellent Support, many of our Managers have over 10 years experience and will show you what it takes to Succeed
- We Have the Best Pay Plan in the Area $$$
- Our Top Reps Make over $100,000 a year!!!
- Opportunity Never Goes Away, but Simply Goes To Someone Else
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS
Previous automotive sales experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Professional sales training will be provided. Those with experience in the hospitality, call center, telemarketing, customer service, mortgage, financial, and insurance industries are highly encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join the Fitzgerald Auto Mall team!
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT BENEFITS
- Generous pay plan with commission and bonus.
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Proven training program, we care about your success.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and respond to our client base in a welcoming manner.
- Present both products and financial options to satisfy clients.
- Complete certification training for both the dealership and manufacturer.
- Use our customer relation software to follow up with clients.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas.
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
- No previous Automotive Retail Sales Representative experience is required!
The ideal candidate is friendly and presents a positive attitude, is energetic, self-motivated, can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented and possesses excellent communication and organization skills. The days of fast-talking, hard-closing car sales is over and have been replaced by the need for professionalism, courtesy, and service. You are someone who seeks to build strong relationships and deliver incomparable guest service. Restaurant Manager/ Host/ Bartenders/ Personal Trainers/ Servers/ Customer Service/ Hospitality/ Car Rental Agents/ Hotel/ Athlete's/ Military people are highly encouraged to register.
Fitzgerald Automotive GroupWhy Work Here?
“Great leadership team, with awesome benefits, and the opportunity to excel and grow within the company.”
Automotive Sales, Service and Parts
BusinessView all jobs at Fitzgerald Automotive Group