WMS Implementation Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a WMS Implementation Manager for our WMS Product. Fitshipper WMS is a small but growing cloud based ecommerce warehouse management and multi-carrier shipping software designed for 3PLs and for D2C ecommerce brands.
Candidate should be tech-savvy, a quick learner, and be able to pick-up new products and processes with ease. Candidate should enjoy leveraging one’s expertise to come up with solutions to complex business problems, both externally with clients and internally with our team. Candidate should be highly organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal stakeholders and client use-cases. Excellent communication & analytical skills are a must; candidate will regularly be translating business requirements and complex concepts for clients.
- Own the software implementation process (average duration of 1-5 weeks) for new clients, end-to-end.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise on our product and services.
- Gather and document requirements, confirm project scope, and work with clients to develop achievable timelines and program goals.
- Scope & implement data import and integration projects.
- Manage client projects to completion according to client timelines and requirements.
- Support and implement additional products and integrations such as RESTful API, shipping software and ecommerce integrations, etc.
- Provide in-depth training on our WMS (Warehouse Management System), including best practices and workflows customized to each client’s needs.
- Ensure the implementation process is moving efficiently throughout, tracking the progress of each project milestone in our project management tools.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, maintaining a high level of quality while coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Support our clients through their WMS (Warehouse Management System) implementation over the phone, by email, on virtual meetings, and in-person
- 5+ years in Client Onboarding or Implementation, working in software implementations, or similar experience
- Experience in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a client facing position.
- Previous training experience, preferred software training experience.
- Organized and enthusiastic with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of basic online/SaaS (Software as a Service) concepts.
- Warehouse experience
- Previous WMS admin or technical SAAS experience.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fitshipper LLC