Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness & entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes, and more.
The Personal Training Sales Manager will work with the General Manager to help drive revenue in their club. The Sales Manager's primary focus will be on Personal Training revenue, where they will be responsible for successful attainment of monthly revenue goals.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Primary responsibility of the Personal Training Sales Manager is to sell personal training packages. You will conduct Fitness Consultations daily with new members and be responsible for converting those prospects into clients.
Sales & Promotion
- Drive the revenue of the PT program for the club.
- Sell Personal Training programs and conduct fitness assessments with members.
- Hit Monthly and Quarterly Sales goals.
- Provide tours and sell memberships.
- Assist with prospecting.
Managerial and Supervisory
- Support the General Manager in all functions to ensure the club is achieving financial goals.
- Oversee the personal training department and ensure that it continues to grow.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and onboarding new personal training staff.
- Work with staff daily to train and develop them to do their jobs better.
- Hold personal training staff accountable for providing excellent customer service to their clients.
Why you should join our team:
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. We are a rapidly growing company that is looking for Managers on our team to want to grow their careers with us. We believe in promoting within and ensuring growth opportunities for our employees.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.