General Manager and Chief Digital Officer
Fitness Anywhere LLC Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TRX is a global training brand that has created functional training methods that are redefining the fitness industry! We design, develop, market and sell a wide range of innovative training gear, accessories and apparel to consumers, commercial, military, and professional and college sports teams around the globe along with our cutting-edge workout programming and professional education.
At its core, TRX is about making fitness achievable by anyone, from anywhere, and we’re taking that flexibility to how we work — we’ve evolved into a Virtual First company where everyone has the flexibility to work where they’re most creative and productive, wherever that may be. We like to think of it as a more meaningful work-life balance. Where you’re trusted to do your best work without missing out on other important parts of your life — much how we live and breathe fitness around here.
As a premier global training brand, we continue to disrupt the commercial and consumer fitness industry with innovative thinking and training solutions. Our mission is to help the world move better and move more with the most cutting-edge training tools, fitness experiences and professional education.
TRX has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager & Chief Digital Officer to join our executive team as the driving force to lead TRX’s digital transformation and vision.
As the General Manager & Chief Digital, you will drive growth by developing and executing digital strategies that will drive digital revenue, improve customer engagement, optimize operations and create new business value. You must be a true leader who has a passion for technology and delighting customers with new and innovative products and services.
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Set and implement digital strategies by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down
- Influence at every level, imparting your digital knowledge and skills in a constructive, empowering and collaborative way
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing and digital best practices between partners and teams to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we're investing in the right tools and resources
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models
- Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem
- Identifying new tools that can support, enhance and improve our solutions
- Work closely with HR to build digital capabilities across the company
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree in business, technology or engineering preferred
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward
- Experience managing and leading a digital team
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
That innovative thinking is what led us to our remote working culture. Just as we invented Suspension Training®, we believe we have a rare opportunity to reinvent the modern workplace and are excited about the work ahead. If you are too, join us! Keep in mind: many job boards require us to specify a location, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed.
More details to know: If “Remote” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where TRX is authorized to do business.** Please note that some roles (including those that do not have “Remote in the job title), may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints and communicate your location preferences. **TRX is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where TRX is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where TRX is registered.
Fitness Anywhere LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Fitness Anywhere LLC