FitLore Personal Trainers are highly skilled, multi-faceted fitness and service professionals, working with our high-end private and club-based clientele. We are looking for team players, motivated by helping our clients maximize their health and wellness, and achieve their personal goals. FitLore is the fastest growing, premier fitness, wellness and lifestyle service organization in New York City. This personal training job posting is for our private club opening in Midtown (with service possibilities at private residences in the city and other locations).
• Starting employment is part time, with flexible scheduling. There are long-term opportunities for growth and full-time employment.
• Session-based training at highly competitive rates.
• Diverse responsibilities also include assessment and fitness analysis, the development of innovative programs, and participation in group workshops and seminars.
• Gain experience building client relationships with our high-end clientele; acquire mentoring and education from our master trainers.
• Utilize our wellness portal and technology integration.
• Keep log of all training sessions and work holistically with the broader FitLore team on each client's training and services programs.
• Be a part of our hospitality-based service culture.
• Specialization in disciplines such as martial arts, boxing, self defense and other similar skills is a plus.
• Personal training diploma from AAPT, Focus Institute, or Swedish Institute or personal training certification through a nationally accredited organization (NASM, ACSM, ACE or NCSF).
• Minimum 2 years of club and/or private client training experience.
• One or more specialist certifications preferred.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
• Must be team oriented.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must be fully insured with standard liability insurance.
ADD OR EDIT