CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) 5K Sign on Bonus!
CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) ($5,000 sign on Bonus)
We value newly licensed and Certified Nursing Staff (C.N.A) and those with many years of experience. Fitchburg Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is the home where people work together to make great things happen every day. We offer a pleasant, family-friendly environment and a wonderful reputation providing services to our residents, families and local community.
TEAMWORK * EXCELLENT BENEFITS * STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
Duties and Responsibilities: CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
- Assist Residents with daily living activities, to include, delivering meals, turning and ambulating residents and providing plenty of fluids and nourishment meals throughout scheduled shift
- Help Residents with personal hygiene
- Observe Residents and report any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Document Resident food and fluid intake
- Assist Residents with feeding and serving nutritional supplements
- Making the Resident’s beds and keeping their living areas clean and tidy
- Transport Residents within the facility
- Assist nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards and follow all facility policies and procedures
- Abide by all federal, state and local requirements and standards
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Residents and Facility data
- MA CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) (Required) or recent CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) graduates
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Fitchburg Rehabilitation and Nursing CenterFitchburg, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.