Fit Therapy of Texas is currently seeking talented Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) to join our mental health family at our Stone Oak location.
PURPOSE OF JOB
To assist clients in personalized and specific goals based on client’s counseling needs. Counselors will offer guidance to individuals, couples, and families who are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
- Assists in the development of specialized treatment plans for each individual client based on their counseling needs.
- Promotes and maintains exceptional public relations and customer service for all clients seen as well as staff.
- Works in conjunction with the other facets of the business by providing appropriate referrals to other professional staff to include Fitness Experts and Registered Dietitians.
- Provide counseling services to clients with issues ranging from anger, anxiety, depression, mood disorders, mental health disorders, etc. while using evidenced based counseling approaches such as CBT
- Complete progress notes detailing client’s goals to include counseling needs and consultation progression.
- Collaborates with management to resolve issues.
- Masters of Counseling or related field
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Intermediate written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Eligible to accept insurance
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Fit Therapy of Texas LLC is a total wellness center that will assist our target audience in their overall health using counseling services, dietary plans, specific fitness plans, and other educational services that will cater to each individual. For more information on the services offered at Fit Therapy of Texas, check out our website here: www.fittherapyoftexas.com.
Fit Therapy of Texas utilizes a mind and body approach. Services are targeted to each individual that encompasses both the mental and physical aspects of one’s health. We have determined an unregulated mood adversely affects a person’s ability to show improvements in their physical well-being. Our approach defines the importance of a strong mental foundation along with the physical aspect that will ultimately show stronger lifestyle and health changes.
Fit Therapy of Texas
Why Work Here?
Great pay, lots of room for growth!
San Antonio, TX