All training is provided. Training is paid at $8.60 per hour until credentialed.
Summary: Responsible for preparing and running sessions related to all curriculum domains that the Learning Coach is certified in. Recognizes and communicates barriers in sessions preventing success. Works closely with Case Managers, Learning Coaches, and the Director to maintain and grow Fit Learning by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Arrives at least 10 minutes before start of first session(s).
- Prepares for sessions in accordance with procedures.
- Conducts and concludes sessions in accordance with Fit Learning procedures and checklists.
- Recognizes and communicates barriers to success to Case Manager, Case Advisor, or Director.
- Provides written reports of case problems or parent concerns to Case Manager, Advisor, or Director within 24 hours.
- Attends and contributes regularly to team meetings.
- Participates in training meetings and completes assignments.
- Completes bi-annual performance evaluations for Learning Coaches, Case Advisors and Case Managers (as required).
- Keeps charts current as needed for assigned cases and completes in accordance with chart checklist.
- Completes projects by deadline when assigned.
- Assists with answering the phones.
- Operates inside of company mission and values.
- Adheres to all approved company policies and procedures.
- Respond to emails in a manner that corresponds with company policy.
- Participate in evaluations as assigned.
- Contribute to space integrity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple/multi-step instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and skill to write simple correspondence. Capable of effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs, line graphs and logarithmic graphs.
Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office and email.
Some undergraduate coursework required.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Additional certifications/licenses may be required
- Mandatory reporting
· Video recorder
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.