Technical Program Manager - ADAS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fisker Inc. is a design led pioneering mobility technology company researching, developing, and producing next generation electrically powered vehicles. As the electrification revolution begins to infiltrate the automotive industry, Fisker are focused on delivering advanced smart solutions across the electrification ecosystem from charging to battery technology, powertrain, and smart and connected vehicle functionality. Strong product design is at our core where distinctive emotional yet cost effective style meet the latest in cutting edge technology.
The ADAS / Automated Driving (AD) team at Fisker is seeking a technical program manager to drive the development of Fisker’s automated driving technologies to meet the program deliverables and timelines. The candidate will play a key part in coordinating and driving cross-collaborative reviews and effectively communicating high risk issues to senior management. This position requires an experienced professional with track records in technical program management, familiar with ADAS / automated driving features and systems, experience in automotive program management and production launch. The role also requires close coordination with program managers and module group leaders from other domains. Please come join us in our exciting journey to launch the first Fisker car!
· Identify and own progresses and issues in ADAS system development and validation. Communicate to the program and management in regular meeting cadences on the status of ADAS development.
· Coordinate with vehicle cross-functional teams, suppliers, and partners to drive closure of open issue and ensure timing and quality of deliverables per project milestones.
· Engage with module groups, partners, and suppliers to identify risks early on. Reconcile conflicts and concerns in timing, requirements, resources, etc. before they become issues by online or offline discussions.
· Escalate issues appropriately for transparency and seek direction from management.
· Assess and communicate health status to senior management on ADAS.
· Propose and prepare technology road maps for Fisker ADAS / automated driving.
· Seek technical solutions for future products / technologies by researching, attending trade shows, and interacting with providers.
· 3+ years of experience with ADAS/automated driving development and project management
· Master’s degree in Engineering, or MBA with Engineering discipline
· Proven experience with ADAS systems developments on feature definitions, operational design domain, system requirements, and system architecture
· Familiarity with ADAS safety and comfort features
· Familiarity with requirements management and tracking tools
· Familiarity with functional safety / SOTIF process, activities and deliverables
· Familiarity with automated driving software architecture and stack
· Experience launching vehicle programs through full life cycle
· Excellent communication skills & highly organized
· Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
· Proficiency in Jira/Confluence – understanding of Jira systems structure and strategy in automotive environment
· Must be comfortable operating in a fast paced environment
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at hr @ fiskerinc.com.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fisker Inc