Warehouse Associate/Local Truck Driver CDL-B
- Expired: January 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're an experienced Warehouse Associate with your CDL Class B license and you're looking for an opportunity to work in a warehouse and drive a few times a week, then look no further! This Warehouse Associate/local delivery CDL Driver position is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact with a growing, but stable, 100% employee owned company. Fishman is seeking someone to join our team and work within our Monday-Friday schedule. The Warehouse Associate/CDL driver opportunity places a high emphasis on safety and efficiency.
Leave the nights and weekends behind as Fishman Flooring Solutions offers employment with a family oriented organization that has been in business for more than 100 years, and offers a competitive benefits package. Just some of the benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance; paid vacation, holidays, sick days; profit sharing bonus plan; retirement/401k; and employee stock ownership plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Commercial Driver's License: Class B, in good standing
- Understanding of DOT and Company safety standards
- Experience using forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to work in warehouse to load, unload, and maintain inventory
- Ability to lift 80 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to check orders for accuracy with regard to item counts, correct addresses, and support documentation
- Ability to load and unload orders onto and off of trucks, following established safety procedures
- Ability to keep vehicle clean and in good working order at all times
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively represent Fishman Flooring Solutions and to provide outstanding customer service
Apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity to grow with Fishman Flooring Solutions!
Fishman Flooring Solutions
AddressNorth Charleston, SC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fishman Flooring Solutions