- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Steel & Supply Co. is the manufacturing division of Fisher Industries that fabricates innovative and high-quality aggregate processing equipment for its subsidiary Fisher Sand & Gravel Co. and companies worldwide. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For additional information about our company, visit our website at
The Warehouse Assistant works in all aspects of the Warehouse, including shipping and receiving of inventory, screen fabrication, pulling inventory for jobs and delivery of inventory to manufacturing facility. This is an hourly position that reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders and distributing items for processing
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to other areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins, according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or code
- File paperwork accurately and according to specified filing locations
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe
- Mark materials appropriately
- Assist in counting of inventory
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment drug test is required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fisher Industries
Get fresh Steel Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.