Fisher Industries is a 67-year-old company dedicated to all phases of aggregate processing including design and manufacturing of crushing, washing, screening and conveying equipment. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.fisherind.com. We are currently seekingLaborers for the Arizona Drilling & Blasting division to work in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
The CDL Bulk Truck Driver will be responsible for transportinghazardous materials to the job site and signing out the materials in the Salt Lake City, Utah area and in Wyoming. The drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. They will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This position isbased located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Travel is requiredand this position will pay$25subsistence perday,plus hotelwhen working out of town.
1. Confidence and ability to transport hazardous materials.
2. Work in adverse weather conditions.
3. Overnight travel required.
4. Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
5. Maintain accurate logbooks and time cards
6. Able to handle permitting for loads.
7. Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
8. Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
9. Help with set up and tear down of operations.
10. Maintain and service transportation equipment.
11. Operate heavy equipment for loading and unloading
12. Work within the organizational structure.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be at least 21 years old.
2. Must possess a CDL, Class A with Medical Long and Short form.
3. Must possess a CDL, Class B with hazmat and tanker endorsements.
4. M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate part 48 preferred.
5. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
6. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
7. Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
8. Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
9. Must be able to provide past driving record, and current MVR.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro