CDL Truck Driver / No Weekends
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Truck Driver is a safety sensitive position responsible for transporting aggregates and asphalt to the job sites. Drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment while performing their assigned task. Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of their their assigned equipment and providing good customer service. Drivers must inspect their equipment at least twice daily and report any deficiencies to your supervisor/mechanics.
When travel is greater than 50 miles from home base and an overnight stay is required, a generous per diem will be paid to assist in covering cost of lodging and meals associated with travel.
Open Truck Opportunities
-Belly Dump- Currently dispatched out of Ehrenburg AZ. Must be willing to travel
-Dump Truck- Local position/Willingness to travel a plus
- Ensures a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Exercises good judgment regarding work site access, unloading, and operation to and from work site
- Performs routine inspections and maintenance on equipment; report defects and repairs required to maintenance department/supervisor
- Comply with all DOT, state, and local traffic and highway laws, rules and regulations and safely operate all equipment
- Operates other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required
- Safety, Safety, Safety comply with all DOT and company policies, procedures, and standards of safety
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Night-shift and weekend work may be required.
- Extended out of town travel/work may be required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement or the ability to acquire endorsement is required
- Valid DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate is required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test is required
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds is required
- Acceptable MVR in accordance with Fisher's Company Vehicle Program policy is required
- Asphalt paving experience is preferred, but not required, we will train you.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please email email@example.com to request it. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about your application status.
Together, the Fisher Industries team employs over 1,000 aggregate processing professionals throughout the Dakotas, Arizona, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming. We pursue challenges and have a reputation for successfully tackling the tough jobs.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Fisher Industries
Get fresh Aggregate Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.