An entry project engineer, for a specialty concrete construction company, specializing in lightweight cellular concrete. Supporting the management staff to track and organize ongoing projects.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret technical instruction in mathematical, schematic or diagram form to include engineering, civil and structural plans.
- Optional candidates should have Architectural Auto CAD experience
- Proficient knowledge in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook, PROCORE a plus.
- Able to define problems, interpret data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions that represent the Company’s interests.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, while working in a strong team environment.
- Traveling to worksites throughout California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or other similar engineering discipline is required.
- Experience in Construction-related fields a plus.
- Employee required to remain in a seated position for continuous periods of time.
- Employee required to work a computer on a regular basis for continuous period of time.
- Employee required to raise or lower objects from one level to another occasionally during the day, 5 to 15 pounds.
- Employee required to walk considerable distances in the facility and on job site.
**Please note that we recruit for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in us.
Cell-Crete Corp is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
LOCAL HIRES ONLY