- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations; Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; follows manufacturer’s instructions; trouble shooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Set-up mills/lathes/saws by installing tools, attachments, collets, bushings, stops, indicating vices, guards.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to internal and customer standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, and cutting, including facing, and thread chasing operations and machining surfaces; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Performs quality checks as prescribed and reports issues to their supervisor; Complete relevant check lists, documentation accurately and timely and per instruction; Perform operator maintenance and/or 5S housekeeping per established schedules; Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ solid work experience
- CNC Setup / Programming experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of reading blueprints and measuring devices.
- Good attendance history
- Ability to use basic math to analyze information and measuring equipment
- Ability to work safety and efficiently
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes