As one of the MidSouth's largest engineering firms, Fisher Arnold has been a culture of faith and forward thinking since 1986. We are a close-knit family of engineers, architects, environmental scientists, and highly skilled technical professionals. Our faith-based mission guides all our endeavors and provides the foundation of our company culture.
Fisher Arnold is seeking a team oriented EIT Civil Engineer to work on transportation or land development projects in its Jonesboro AR office. The ideal candidate will assist with design and plans production tasks related to transportation and land development projects.
Fisher Arnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision and following specific instructions, performs basic duties in support of the project engineers and managers.
- Independently perform engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives.
- Perform Engineering Calculations.
- Assist engineers in making updates to drawings and plans in CAD software.
- May be assigned to complete special projects.
- Work with Project Manager in obtaining approvals from municipalities and agencies.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Passed Fundamentals Exam (FE) is a plus
Knowledge and Experience
- 0-5 years of experience preferred.
- Working knowledge Autodesk Civil3D CAD.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and GEOPAK/INRoads design programs a plus.
- Strong Oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-passed environment.
- Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and Word).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available the 1st day of the month following date of hire, PPO and HSA with matching contributions plans available
- 401k savings plan available, with company match
- Emphasis on work life balance by providing flexible work week options
Since 1986 Fisher Arnold has earned a solid reputation as one of the leading engineering, designers and consulting firms in the United States. Our multi-disciplinary team of performance-driven experts provides services in many different practice areas. Because multiple services are provided in-house, all departments at Fisher Arnold work together to ensure timely project delivery.
Fisher Arnold is committed to the highest levels of integrity to develop long-term client relationships. This includes superior accountability for responsiveness, detail, timeliness and fiscal discipline. In all things, we seek to serve our fellow man and to create a legacy for future generations.
Our Mission Statement
To honor God in all our endeavors.
To provide distinct, exceptional, and quality service to our clients and the communities we serve.
To maintain a work environment of mutual respect, support, and unity that provides for the well-being of all employees and their families.
To promote the personal and professional development of each employee through continuing education, training, and technical advancement.
To sustain and further develop the company in position of success, profitability, and security.