Fisher Agencies is looking for an ambitious and driven sales representative who thrives in a winning culture. The Benefit Representative will drive new business from prospective and existing customer accounts to ensure proper coverage. The candidate will organize, plan, direct and coordinate all customer service activities, including following up on union leads, conducting presentations, generating proposals and managing contracts through deal closing. Fisher’s systems are focused towards Labor Unions, Associations, Credit Unions, and Small businesses. Top level customer service required. This is a great opportunity for a high-achiever with enthusiasm, a strong sense of urgency, drive, and the ability to develop/maintain excellent customer relationships. The position involves customer service/account management skills, product knowledge, problem-solving/solution skills, superb interpersonal communication skills and direction of other specialized resources assigned to the account.
- Responsible for direct consultation of member benefits.
- Provide leadership to the customer service and account management process.
- Generate referrals from prospective clients.
- Maintain, grow and nurture a lead book of business.
- Define and develop compelling solutions proposals.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Development and Client Services
- Proven ability to provide top level customer service through previous experience.
- Assertive team player, nimble and intelligent with the ability to convey an idea in a timely fashion.
- Comfortable discussing benefit options, and at ease interacting with working members of the community.
- Great communication skills with superior listening skills.
- Personal vehicle
- Developed problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in customer service in Retail and Service Industry preferred.
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful management career.
- Strong communication skills in person and on the phone
- Confident, positive, empathetic and trustworthy with the highest degree of integrity
- Driven, motivated, highly disciplined and committed to success
- Organized, flexible, coachable and willing to learn
- Passionate about HELPING OTHERS