VOTED ONE OF MASSACHUSETTS TOP PLACES TO WORK IN 2018 & 2019 - The Boston Globe
We are seeking a full-time high-level Customer Service Sales Manager to join our winning team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information on their benefits package. The customer service specialist becomes an expert in company policies and processes. He or she will deliver, explain, and sell benefits. As well as answer customers' questions in a friendly, helpful manner. You will also be responsible for helping distinguish different parts of the union member's benefits package and making it a good fit for them!
We are a stable, strong company with a track record of excellence and steady growth. This is an ideal position to prepare individuals to become future leaders in a company that only promotes from within.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Give clients an understanding of different portions of their benefits packages
- Team player
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic & a strong competitive drive
If you're a people-person with a positive attitude and a growth mindset, then I would love to talk to you more about this incredible opportunity. Leave me a voicemail at 508-217-6429 or email me email@example.com to set up an interview. At Fisher Agencies we strive to ensure that all members of our team are educated on our services. Upon hire we guide all of our employees in the brief process of obtaining their life insurance producer license.