Fisher Agencies is an entrepreneurial, leadership development organization that serves America's middle class with insurance and financial products designed to protect assets. We also offer profitable, rewarding careers for individuals seeking a better life and a better community.
We work to bring about positive change in the lives of the families we touch; be they our field representatives, public relations staff, managers, office staff, policyholders, or the member families we are privileged to serve.
Our Leadership Development Program will train qualified candidates to:
· Learn all procedural and methodological ins and outs of our business. We’ve established the model that has been instituted globally, and we’ll make sure you know it as well as we do.
· Train new members of our team on our systems to ensure their success. It won’t take long for you to have the opportunity to take ownership in the success of others. We’ll be with you as you develop into a leader.
· Manage the business, activities, and results of your team members. You are compensated partially based upon their success.
The right fit for our organization will have the following characteristics:
· Positive attitude – our culture is nurturing. We want people who don’t sweat the small stuff.
· Coachable – our systems have been tested and proven for decades. Highly successful leaders will dedicate themselves to you. And we expect that you’ll process and implement all that they impart on you.
· Driven – our best people commit to our business. We don’t bring people along in the traditional ways of ‘tenure-based promotion’. We want you to be ready to grow exponentially in your career. We’ll promote you based upon your performance, leadership, and credibility.
· Organized – our people have the livelihoods of our members in their hands. We don’t take this lightly.
· Detail-oriented – our members have complex needs. Get to know them and they will become like family members of yours.
· Adaptable – our business is constantly changing. Be growth-oriented with a constant desire to learn and you’ll always be ahead of the curve.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma/GED or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited business college or university.
Our business is designed to reward qualified individuals handsomely for the time they dedicate to growing professionally. Our compensation package contains:
· Weekly income – it’s our job to make sure you’re financially comfortable while you’re training and learning your craft.
· Weekly performance-based incentives – weekly income is nice. But the incentive-based elements of our compensation package set us apart. We don’t pay bonuses out yearly or quarterly, we pay them weekly. Our team members earn additional income by performing at a high-level.
· Full benefits – from insurance benefits to flexible schedules, we embrace work-life balance and freedom to enjoy your personal life as much as we think you’ll enjoy your professional life in our business.
· Retirement plan – from day one, our compensation model is designed to help you build a comprehensive plan to prepare for and ultimately enjoy your retirement with financial flexibility that will last a lifetime.
Our company places an emphasis on philanthropy and team building. We want you to take an active role in your community. We also like each other. We’re growing together. We infuse each week with activities designed to bring our people closer by allowing them to have fun while they work. We work hard, we play hard. To find out more, visit us at www.fisheragencies.com.
The Fisher Agencies is a premier office in the Globe Life Inc. Corporation and has recently received multiple nominations as a Top Workplace in multiple independent studies via the Boston Globe.
The Fisher Agencies is dedicated to our communities and those around the world dedicating hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to food banks, digging wells, and bolstering education and a vested interest in helping every person in our organization become the best version of themselves professionally and personally as possible.