Do you have the ability to easily connect with clients? Use your customer service skills to reward you with this fantastic career. We provide full training and promote exclusively from within into management positions. With supervision and guidance, you will perform sales and customer service duties following an established procedure in all benefits related areas for union members across the state.
- · Rapid performance based promotions based on specific guidelines and criteria
- · Working your own schedule with flexible hours.
- · Entry level averages between $45K to $65K in first year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with all federal programs.
- Process and maintain basic life, voluntary life insurance, whole life insurance and so forth packages and legally mandated benefit information, enrollment documentation and dependent changes.
- Enters benefit related information into database according to established procedures. Updates and maintains benefit procedures as necessary.
- Answer questions regarding benefit eligibility, amounts of coverage, and claims procedures for employees and supervisors.
- No cold calling
- Sales and Marketing Presentations
- Face to face Sales and education
- No experience necessary, we provide all training.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgement and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.