Senior Associate, Project Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Avalere Senior Associate, PMO
Avalere Health is a leading strategic advisory firm focused on the intersection of business strategy, research, and public policy. Located in Washington, DC, Avalere works with a diverse range of clients spanning Fortune 500 life science companies, health plans, government agencies, advocacy and patient groups, and other organizations who seek to improve the healthcare system.
Avalere is seeking a Senior Associate candidate to join our Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO sits at the intersection of project reporting and execution by maintaining and assessing project level data and offering insight to project teams. The PMO leads the administrative tasks for projects, including timeline tracking, invoice requests, and contract management. The PMO partners with key stakeholders across the business, including consultants, practice leaders, and account relationship managers.
The Senior Associate will support project management processes for projects and practice areas across the business. In this role, the Senior Associate will support advisory services projects ranging in size and complexity, with the objective of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Administer project management-related activities for multiple advisory services projects
- Develop and maintain project timelines and tracking documents across portfolio of projects
- Monitor achievement of projects towards financial and delivery metrics
- Regularly communicate with project team members, Finance team, and leaders regarding project status
- Document project task delivery
- Work closely with the Finance team to request invoices, resolve invoicing issues and facilitate timely communications with clients
- Ensure that any deviations from project plans are effectively communicated and addressed
- Support creation of business and process documents as required
- Support operations and growth of the PMO through development of new processes and procedures that facilitate innovation
- Develop familiarity with suite of Avalere services and products
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and work independently
- Experience working in a team environment with an emphasis on collaboration
- Demonstrated experience maintaining positive relationships with colleagues to achieve solution-oriented goals
- Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to meet tight deadlines; flexibility to handle a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously
- A positive, professional, and solution-oriented attitude
How to Apply:
All applications should be submitted through the Careers section of our website at www.avalere.com/careers. Please submit copies of the following application materials:
Fishawack Health is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We believe success lies in our differences and only by embracing these differences can we build a healthier world together. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Fishawack Health
Get fresh Avalere jobs daily straight to your inbox!