- Expired: November 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fish Window Cleaning is hiring a motivated applicant to fill our Operations manager position on a full-time basis. This job is perfect for a hard-working candidate who excels at independent, thoughtful work. Here at Fish Window Cleaning, we work Monday – Friday with no evening hours, weekends or holidays!! Our team enjoys the fun and friendly atmosphere, job flexibility and working with supportive people. Typical Schedule: Mon-Fri, (8am -5pm) Pay: ($14-$20) per hour FISH offers:
- Paid training, no experience necessary.
- No nights or weekends
- Flexible hours
- Full or Part time available
- Manage daily production including scheduling and distribution of work orders and ensure all work orders are complete each week.
- Maintain and oversee the running of the office duties and needs.
- Support Sales and cleaning operations.
- Data Entry
- Creating work orders and reconciling work orders.
- Performing administrative office duties i.e., filing, organizing, mail & emails, office supplies, inventory, etc.
- Assist with hiring.
- Purchasing, inventory and license renewals
- Assisting in creating customer estimates and proposals
- Answering phones and dealing with customer calls and thank you notes
Thank you for your interest in Fish Window Cleaning ®. Fish Window Cleaning is a franchise. All Fish Window Cleaning locations are independently owned and operated. By clicking the apply button you understand that you are not applying to Fish Window Cleaning but rather an independent company that does business as Fish Window Cleaning.
Fish Window Cleaning - Annodco Enterprises, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Fish Window Cleaning - Annodco Enterprises, LLC