Patent Paralegal, NPPT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s downtown Minneapolis team in our fast-paced Practice Systems Department as a Patent Paralegal, NPPT.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Maintaining and managing a patent prosecution docket
- Preparing and filing documents related to patent prosecution, primarily Information Disclosure Statements
- Recording billable and non-billable time spent and working toward a billable goal of 1300 hours annually
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Paralegal/legal administrative degree/certificate or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
Fish & Richardson
Get fresh Intellectual Property Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.