Litigation Docketing Specialist
- Posted: November 16, 2022
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world's most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish's San Diego team in our fast-paced Risk Management Department as a Litigation Docketing Specialist.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Independently review legal documentsand litigation correspondence in order to calculate, record, and disseminate docket dates pursuant to applicablecourt rules procedure
- Accurately enter alldeadlines for firm litigation matters intoeDockets, the firm's litigation docketing platform.
- Provide proactive support to litigation teamsand coordinate with the docketing attorneysto ensure all deadlines are correct.
- Respond to inquiries from the litigation teams regarding docketed events, deadlines, and court rules.
- Prepare and distribute regular docket reports to case teams in accordance with firm policy as well as any additional reports upon request.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Prior law firm experience with at least three years' experience computing deadlines in federal, state, and agency court jurisdictions required, including experience with rules-based docketing systems, eDockets preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, time management, and technical skills.
- Must be able to exercise independent and professional judgment.
- Must be highly motivated and proactive with strong attention to detail.
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
- This position has remote flexibility.
- Our pay range for this position is $27.70-$41.02 per hour.
Fish & Richardson
12860 El Camino RealSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?