What does a great Service Partner V, Bank Solutions do?
As a Service Partner V with our Bank Solutions team, you will have enterprise-wide responsibility for ensuring quality delivery and maintenance support of all products and services to assigned clients. You are responsible for managing and developing operational relationships for their assigned clients; taking primary responsibility for driving client satisfaction with service delivery. You will serve as primary contact to direct resources and activities within the Fiserv organizations as it relates to client operational issues. In this role you will partner with the Account Executives to live the Fiserv Values through every aspect of our interaction internally and externally. Proper execution by a Service Manager results in increased client satisfaction, revenue growth due to sales opportunities and new client potential based on positive client references.
- Timely and accurate implementation of client projects
- Enhanced client relationships / client retention
- Meet or exceed targeted goal of client engagement
- Enterprise Problem prevention and resolution
- Have enterprise wide accountability to ensuring quality delivery of products and services for their assigned clients
- You will provides oversight, dedicated planning and is aligned closely with Fiserv conversions, implementations, development, product management and client services
- We need you to work closely with the Client Partner in Account Planning
- We want you to develop and run operational and technical relationships through in-person visits and phone calls to help carry out their account plan
- To do this you will acts as the primary point of contact for issue resolution and customer concern
- Ensuring metrics are met or exceeded; driving Client satisfaction through gathering and disseminating feedback to drive performance improvements
- You will need to understand their client's environment to ensure full utilization of our solutions for maximum benefit
- Provides various levels of reporting on accomplishments and in-process activities
- Analyze Client Surveys with the Client Partner to identify areas for improvement and development of action plans
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- 5+ years of work experience with emphasis on banking/financial technology or the financial industry.
- 5+ years' experience in the banking (or related) industry
- 5+ years' experience in customer service
- Ability to travel 30%
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Bachelor's degree
Our Bank Solutions team delivers technology products and services for community, regional and large financial institutions, whether they process in-house or through an outsourced service center. This group is responsible for product management and development, service delivery and client support related to the Fiserv bank platform Signature. This platform helps clients improve customer service and streamline back-office operations by providing mission-critical banking functionality while also serving as a delivery channel for an array of other advanced, value-adding Fiserv solutions.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms - Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature - enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.