What does a great Senior .Net developer do?
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for designing & developing internet based on-line banking applications. You will work in close collaboration with Project Management and Software Developers and you will demonstrate advanced technical, organizational, and communication skills.
Would you like to work with leading technology and help financial institutions and businesses worldwide solve complex business challenges every day? If so, this is the right opportunity for you.
What are the qualifications and preferred skills being considered?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience / discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience required, with 3 years designing and developing internet e-commerce applications preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft technologies and .Net Framework (ASP, .NET and C#) required
- Experienced in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology required
- Strong UI design/development and integration development experience highly preferred
- If you have previous experience working onsite at a customer location in a consulting capacity, that is a big plus
- Having previous experience conducting development activities using stringent source code control procedures, preferred
- Experience developing estimates for design, development, and unit testing of application functionality for the engagement preferred
- If you possess advanced written and verbal communication skills for producing software design specifications and conducting JAD sessions with customers
- Are you experienced in developing and documenting use cases using Rational software desired?
- Financial services industry expertise preferred
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our digital products and services. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Leveraging in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels' solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.