What does a great Senior Sales Executive do in Digital Banking?
This is a quota-carrying sales position supporting the Digital Banking business that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits; plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into prospective clients in assigned territory. Utilizes business solutions and financial knowledge, executes competitive sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv solutions (across all Fiserv Business Units) to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision to close. Shares industry, solution, deal and sales "standard methodologies" knowledge with sales community. May mentor and coach other sales professionals with less experience.
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Generating leads and driving profitable revenue by selling Fiserv
- Driving strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
- Managing the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
- Using executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and build demand.
- Developing strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client's decision process and builds action plans to influence decisions Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv's solutions to client's business issues to gain credibility at executive level
- Recommending new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to build customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
- Building internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv's value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer
- Articulating to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
- Preventing objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements
- Developing long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
- Managing client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual happiness for the client and Fiserv.
- Maintaining timely and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
- Practicing the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets including sharing industry, solution, deal, and sales standard methodology knowledge with the sales community.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
- Prior experience selling in the digital banking space
- Solution sales experience in information technology
- Establishes rapport based on integrity and active listening skills
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
- Assesses client's business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv's solution to solve business problems
- Applies detailed knowledge of Fiserv's solutions and client's financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
- Incorporates detailed understanding of industry trends and client's key challenges into sales presentations.
- Describes Fiserv's value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
- Articulates solutions in terms of return on investment to the client and sells business value
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.