This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
What does a great Sales Executive, Lead - Bank Solutions do?
In this role, you will be responsible for primary sales of our Fiserv bank technology solutions, and applicable surround solutions, to prospective target clients in the $1-$3B asset market .
You will develop and implement short-term and long-term strategic plans related to sales lead generation, product penetration and financial market solutions opportunities through effective territory planning and execution.
- Responsible for identifying and developing prospective clients through dedicated contacts and various prospect development techniques, as directed by management.
- Manage and control the entire sales cycle process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of opportunity status and deal tracking.
- Coordinate tailored presentations and demonstrations by deeply assessing prospect business requirements and translating those needs into solution benefit statements throughout the sales presentation.
- Develop the necessary sales strategy and tactics to close identified business. This is inclusive of all the necessary sales activity, prospect calls and correspondence into the account, presentations and executive meetings, demos, etc
- Work with the Sales Support and Development team in pre-sale phase (scope studies, custom development specs) and post-sale phase (transfer knowledge about client's business requirements, attending project planning workshops when required).
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships at prospects and clients.
- Manage internal resources to help close all identified / qualified opportunities. This includes client services, product marketing, product specialists, development, finance, legal, etc.
- Manage the proposal process to make sure the proposal meets and exceeds the customer's expectations. This includes the development of the pricing strategy for the opportunity.
- Build and foster the necessary internal cross functional relationships with other applicable business entities that are or will be implementing our products and services.
- A proven sales professional in the financial community bank space who has carried and consistently achieved multi-million dollar annual sales revenue targets.
- Experience selling complex high value sales within banking financial community.
- Ability to manage a complex sale through the entire sales cycle and navigate at a senior level within our clients and prospects.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Strong business knowledge in financial community bank and payments industries.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business scenarios and document them clearly and precisely.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential for this role including verbal, as well as both presentation and written.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Significant travel availability is required, 50% At Fiserv you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award-winning solutions that truly meet our client's needs. Our sales teams lead by example and continually strive for excellence. We are very committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals and we celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.