What does a great Professional Services Specialist do?
Fiserv is seeking a Professional Services Specialist. As part of the Professional Services team, you will have the opportunity to join the industry leader in financial services technology, a FORTUNE 500 company, with more than 22,000 associates around the world. You'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our combination of expertise and innovative spirit help us to deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and credit unions.
The Professional Services Consultant will provide analysis, consultation and recommendations to clients during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients' business needs are met. The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations and provide the best-in-class solutions to the clients' needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support consulting team
- Support all converting DNA clients during their transition period to steady state
- Triage and resolve all cases or, transfer to proper peer group(s) for resolution
- Configure and Implement DNA Core Processing Functionality
- Configure and Implement Online Account Opening product
- Document client and internal discussions and decisions
- Execute specific duties and groups of work as assigned
- Manage/resolve a fixed percentage of Service cases, prepare and escalate as needed to others Test new features and functionality of the DNA and iOpen product suite
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Financial institution experience or relevant experience required in applicable field
- The ability to travel up to 15% of the time, this may include weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of HTML 5 or equivalent and JAVA required
- Subject Matter Expertise in the area of Deposit Processing to include new account opening all related regulatory impacts
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Analytical thinking, highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
- DNA or other core processing system experience preferred
- Up to 15%, may include weekend and holidays
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.