What does a great Consultant do?
The Consultant in Advisory Services is instrumental in the success of Advisory Services. In this position, you will -
- Perform high-level and in depth discovery and analysis of the client's goals and business requirements to provide the client with recommendations for improvements to and/or creation of Business Process Manager workflows including standard methodologies for existing solutions and organizational/process changes.
- Perform Business Process Manager (BPM) administrator duties for any client that has agreed to Fiserv's BPM Administrator Service
- Assist in defining, analyzing and crafting project scopes and system requirements to meet business and client expectation and provide training and assistance in the testing of multiple configuration scenarios. Work will be performed both remotely and at client sites as determined in the initial discovery process.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the BPM Workshops, organized by Advisory Services
- Have good organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an excellent attitude towards work in a dynamic work environment.
- You are able to establish a good rapport with clients and team members and strive for positive and proficient client communication
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor's Degree in business highly preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3 years' of experience in related field - branch/retail banking or account opening or bank operations
- Experience working for/with a Fiserv core client with a particular focus on Fiserv's Business Process Manager application
- BPM Administrator at a financial institution or have worked extensively with BPM
- Travel required : Approx. 30% travel/frequency required
- Consulting experience with a focus on workflows
Advisory Services within Bank Solutions is the hallmark of Fiserv's knowledge and delivery. Our goal is to help our clients utilize Fiserv solutions in the most efficient and profitable manner while also providing them with our expert advice on operational procedures, industry standard methodology and the ability to measure their performance against peers.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms - Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature - enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.